- Belarusian president Alexander Lukashenko has ordered protests to end in the capital Minsk. Protests are also going on in Khabarovsk. https://news.yahoo.com/belarus-crisis-unsettling-putin-home-162603296.html
- Olga Lautman (@olgaNYC1211) is reporting on Twitter that according to “Bild Media sources” the Kremlin is sending troops into Belarus in support of Lukashenko and to stop the protests. Alexandra Chalupa (@AlexandraChalup) notes that this is similar to actions Russia took in 2014 when they sent “humanitarian aid” into Urkaine followed by a military convoy.
- According to Greg Palast: 22% of all mail-in ballots don’t get counted.
- In 2016, more than 141,000 ballots were disqualified because someone challenged the signature.
- In 2016, in Michigan 75,000 ballots were not counted in Detroit, machines broke down. Trump supposedly won by 10,000 votes.
- In Wisconsin in 2016, over a hundred thousand students were told right before the election that they could not vote with their university issued ID.
- In Georgia, to vote with a mail-in ballot in the primary, there was a part of the ballot you had to unattach (it has no perforations) before you return the ballot. Also, if your signature changed from the signature you used when you signed up for your driver’s license, your ballot could be challenged and thrown away. For example, if you signed your driver’s license Christina J. Johns and you sign your ballot “Christina Johns” they can throw it out.
- Greg Palast’s book “How Trump Stole 2020 “is a must read. But, the most interesting fact to come out of this book is that presented with the evidence of the stealing of votes, the Clinton campaign would not challenge the results. Does anybody think that the Biden campaign will do any differently?
- And, while I’m on the subject, the Obama administration failed to hold officials from the Bush administration accountable for torture or domestic surveillance. And they refused to prosecute those responsible for the 2008 financial crisis. They said they wanted to move ahead.
- I will eat my left arm off if a Biden administration does any differently. They will not hold the criminals and grifters and treasonous bastards in the Trump administration responsible for their crimes. They will also say “Let’s move ahead.” “Let’s look at the future not the past.”
- On the first night of the Democratic Convention, the Michigan Governor, Gretchen Whitmer bragged that Obama and Biden “didn’t waste time” blaming those who were responsible for the worst economic disaster since the Great Depression. No, why “waste time” enforcing the law for white collar, corporate and political criminals. It’s too easy to wind up among them.