WEDNEDAY 13 APRIL 2022
- We need guard rails for the Supreme Court. Clarence Thomas just posed for a campaign photo with Hershel Walker running for office in Georgia.
- “There are no rules in war.” Virginia Thomas.
- There is an act before the Senate that would help with judicial ethics.
- (Note: I did not know until last night that Hershel Walker claimed that when he put a gun to his wife’s head and threatened to blow her brains out that he was suffering from a mental illness that caused him to have 11 personalities. I think Thomas is in a similar situation and I have my suspicions about Alito.)
- NYT reported a massive transfer of money from Saudis to Kushner.
- The Trump administration covered for the Saudis after the killing of Khashoggi. Now, Jared is collecting payment. Saudi’s are rewarding and making a down payment on a future Trump presidency.
• Zelensky was criticized before the war for his use of sanctions against media mogul Medvedchuk, one of the leaders of the pro-Kremlin party Opposition Platform – For Life.
• Putin is the godfather to Medvedchuk’s youngest daughter.
• Some articles of interest