MORNING NEWS NOTES
- The current situation is not sustainable for the citizens of Ukraine or for the Russians.
- John Heileman presents a “both sides” argument for Russia and Ukraine.
- The Russians have abducted 11,000 children from Ukraine.
- Commentator, former government official. We have to lay the pressure on in terms of compromise. (Note: Jesus). “Nobody likes to hear that word.”
- “We will not have a country by the end of the Biden term.” Commentator talking about the border. Steve Cortes, former Trump Assistant. Cortes is recommending that the Republicans refuse to extend the debt limit.
- Endless blather about the border “crisis.”