On Twitter @cjjohns1951
- Russians shelled railway in Kharkiv oblast used to evacuate civilians from Donbas.
- (Note: Ukraine World is publishing the photographs of Russian military people who are perpetrating atrocities.)
- Russia has shelled railroad near Barvinkove in the Kharkiv region thus rendering impossible evacuation of civilians from Sloviansk and Kramatorsk that are about to become hot spots in days to come.
- Russia’s rights of membership in the UN Human Rights Council has just been suspended.
- Russia has ruined virtually every hospital in the Luhansk region.
- 90% of those killed in Bucha were fatally wounded by bullets, not shrapnel.
THE KYIV INDEPENDENT
- Russia abducted more than 100 people in Melitopol.
- According to Ukraine’s Armed Forces, Russia had lost around 18,900 soldiers since launching a full-scale invasion on Feb. 24.
- Russia plans to capture Mariupol, break through Donbas defense lines.
- 16 sabotage groups caught in Kyiv in past two days.
- Luhansk Oblast governor: No hospital survived in the region.
- After regrouping troops, Russia may attempt to capture Kyiv again.
- Dnipro mayor: Residents not involved in critical infrastructure should evacuate.
- As Russia is expelled from the UN Human Rights Council, it announces it has withdrawn.
- Russian troops get orders from their commanders to shoot civilians.
- Occupied Kherson had flour left for one week; Russian troops do not allow humanitarian convoys in.
- The US Senate has passed a bill to ban imports of oil and gas from Russia.