SATURDAY 30 APRIL 2022, 4:00 PM
- The residents of Mariupol are in danger from cholera, dysentery and E coli.
- Putin has refused three requests to organize humanitarian corridors from Mariupol. This includes evacuating people on a ship with a Vatican flag.
- Explosions in Odesa.
- Attack on Odessa airport have made the airport not functional.
- The Moskva was nearly the length of two football fields and protected by three layers of air defense. How could it have been targeted?
- The Kremlin has not invited any foreign leaders to the May 9 ceremonies.
- An exchange of war prisoners.
- A column of cars marked with UN logos has arrived in Mariupol.
- Occupation authorities in Crimea will stage a rally to make it seem as if Crimean Tartars support Putin.
- Russian troops shelled the entire front line in Donbas.
- Norway joins in sanctions by closing borders, ports to Russian trucks and ships.
- In Mariupol people are being forced to clean the streets in exchange for food.
- Denmark to supply Ukraine with dozens of armored personnel carriers, mortars.
- Russia hires criminal gang to plot provocations and riots in Odesa.
- Russia has made itself uninsurable.
- Olga Tokariuk: Pope Francis reached out to Putin three times asking for a ship with a Vatican flag to be allowed to evacuate civilian trapped in Mariupol.
- New York Times: Strikes inside Russia. Noone knows who is setting the fires.