10 JUNE 2022
- From January to April, Germany increased imports from Russia by 60% and transferred almost 6 billion euros to Moscow.
- The British citizens who were captured by the Russians were sentenced by a Russian proxy court in eastern Ukraine.
- EU should grant Ukraine a candidate status. (Note: They should make Ukraine a member.)
- A base of the mercenary group Wagner was destroyed in Luhansk.
- An entire unit of Russian mechanized troops deployed near Kharkiv has refused to fight due to loses that it was previously born.
- The global food crisis caused by Russia’s attack on Ukraine is likely to spark a new migrant crisis.
- Countries opposing Ukraine being granted EU status are Sweden, Denmark and the Netherlands.
- Russia is transferring grain from Ukraine to Russia.
NEW VOICE OF UKRAINE
- Zelensky: “Some Western politicians and media are starting to prod Ukraine towards ending the war on unfavorable conditions for us.”
- Former German Chancellor Merkel refused to admit that Berlin’s Russian policy had been wrong. (Note: Jesus).
- According to Der Spiegel, Scholz is “clearly delaying” security assistance to Ukraine.
- “German policy became a mis of incompetence and lack of will, seeking to hide behind its allies.”