- Keir Simmons just called Putin “delusional.”
- Vindman:” These objective were clear to me months ago.” Shocked at how limited the attacks have been.
- Kyiv Independent: Belarus launches four ballistic missiles.
- 2-3 million refugees are expected if this continues, MSNBC
- Video of cars lined up to leave Kyiv.
- Poland is gearing up for refugees. They are going to Western Ukraine. Another package of sanctions is not going to get Putin to stand down. Melinda Haring.
- Stavridis, Adm. James on MSNBC: Fear miscalculation on the ground.
- Gen. Jack Keane, Fox News: Putin has chosen the most ambitious option h had available tohim. Multiple focus points. The will install a pro-russia government. Seize key terrain, then install government. Dnieper River has a dam. Putin is trying to minimize civilian casualties? He knows the whole world is watching. Operating on four different axes of advance.
- Olga Lauman notes that “pro-Russian separatists” is a totally misleading term. These groups were created and maintained by the Russians for this very purpose. Kremlin File Podcast.
- Belarus needs to be sanctioned as well.
- Chuck Todd is talking about Putin’s “paranoia.”
- MSNBC has a tank on the set. Even if it’s computer generated, it’s so tacky. I’m from the South. That’s the only word I can think of. Cheesy, cheap, tacky.
- Anti-war protestors in downtown Moscow.
- I couldn’t understand why Biden wasn’t on television last night. Then, they announced he would speak at 9:00, then at 12:00, now at 1:30. Sanctions? SWIFT?